Friday, June 13, 2008

it is not for uniten student!!! (though i know some of you would think it is)

first of all..
please get the fuck out of my life!!
i really2 hate you
i dont know how to say this, but please leave me alone..
but everywhere i go and everything i see it reminds me of you!!
im sick with all the thing that must be about you!!
i hate that i like you!!
i just cant handle it anymore..
i hope people would stop talking, but the truth is they dont!!
they thought that my personal life was just some sick joke that people could laugh about...
maybe im a bit EMO in this matter..
but let it be ok!!
let me be EMO!!
its none of your business...
i hope everyone could leave me in peace....
till then..
=")

4 comments:

d o m i n o said...

tipu org len tp jgn tipu aku cik jenab!

jenny said...

yela2..
cik faten..
ko soang je tau kebenaran kayh...
peace!!
=D

husayn abd razak said...

ko xske sape plak ni..
tweety plak ke..

p/s.. truk la ak kt link ko.. =(

jenny said...

wat lwk plak seyn..
ok2 aku ltak..
aku ni mls skit..
=D